Our quality products and services are second to none.
Swimming pools are great for family fun, socialising, exercise and to add an extra dimension to the backyard. We want to help you get the most from your investment; our services and products are specifically tailored to achieving this. We can also provide valet services to take the hard work out of owning a pool; and accessories to enhance your enjoyment of the pool.
SINGLE SPEED PUMPS
Replacements to match requirements
Pumps can be provided for all sizes of swimming pools, and sized to ensure they match the pool requirements and type and size of filter installed. We can provide models that are direct replacements of the original equipment to avoid re-plumbing work, or alternative models that may be more economical or provide operating benefits. We use only reputable suppliers to ensure that our customers get good life and service from this important element of the pool’s equipment. The main brands that we stock are Speck, Onga and Zodiac.
MULTI SPEED PUMPS
Latest models have a variable speed motor (from 3 to 8 speeds). Single speed pumps are sized for the most arduous duty that they have to perform – backwashing the filter, which is only carried out for a very short time each week. Most of the time the pump is only required to circulate water around the pool, which only demands a fraction of the full power of the pump. Being able to run the pump at the most economical speed for the prevailing conditions reduces power consumption and power bills significantly.
Benefits to the user:
- Set to suit your particular needs.
- Power savings from 33% to 79%.
- Improved filtration at lower speed.
- Extended pump & filtration life.
Pump and filter combo units can be provided
Our preferred choice has filter bodies constructed from spun fibreglass – they are stronger than other methods of construction, are more resistant to chemicals and corrosion, and give longer life. Equipped with 6 function multiport valves, they give enhanced operational flexibility to the pool owner. Large easy view backwash window on barrel union helps the owner to minimise water usage during backwashing, reducing loss of water and chemicals.
Other models can be supplied to suit particular needs and budgets. Pump and filter combo units can also be provided to upgrade equipment provided with the smaller pool packages, which are normally undersized for their duty, helping to maintain water quality.
Activated Filter Media (AFM®)
Outstanding filtration performance
Developed by marine biologists, AFM is a direct replacement for sand and crushed glass. It has been independently tested and proven to double the performance of sand filters and outperform all other media on the market.
- AFM has undergone a patented three-step chemical activation process
- AFM has up to 300 times more surface area than sand
- AFM is fully biofilm resistant and self-sterilising.
- The AFM process eliminates shards so, unlike other crushed glass media, it will not cut handlers
- AFM can trap 30% more organic substances
- With AFM there is no home for bacteria, viruses or other pathogens which can be harmful to swimmers.
we have a solution for every pool and pool owner.
Suction cleaners are designed to be a DIY product, with suction cleaners simply attaching to your skimmer box. They are powered by the suction of your filtration pump whilst they vacuum the floor in a random pattern picking up debris and placing it in the skimmer basket. Our range of suction cleaners means we have a solution for every pool and pool owner. From the premium suction cleaner, the AX10 Activ, to the all-round performer T5 Duo, there is an option for you.
Robotic cleaners work independently from the filter and pump and are driven by an electric motor inside the unit. They are self-contained, collecting dirt and debris in a filter canister within the cleaner. Zodiac provides an affordable and effective option for pool owners with its robotic cleaner range.
sanitise your swimming pool
Swimming pool chlorine generators (also referred to as salt water pool chlorinators) create their own chlorine in the pool water, meaning you don’t need to add chlorine to your pool manually.
Efficient and maintenance-free
Efficient and maintenance-free, durable, corrosion-proof automatic chlorinators and brominators are ideal for new or existing pools or in-ground spas and work automatically with your pump and filter system.
- Uses 3in diameter Trichloro S Tablets
- Dial control valve lets you control and adjust the rate of feed
- Easy-Lockthreaded cover for safe and convenient access to add tablets
- Unique finger-release catch provides extra security
- Simple installation for do-it-yourselves
Automated liquid pH corrective feeder
A chemical feeding system is perfect for those who prefer to use liquid chemicals but want to take out the guess work of how much to add. The Zodiac pH Perfect feeds the appropriate amount of solution into the pool by using real time feedback from a sensor. The sensor controls when to feed acid into the pool water to maintain a balanced and healthy pool.
- Removes guess work from adding acid.
- Keeps the pool water at optimal balance, reducing the risk of corrosion or scale build up, and optimising sanitiser performance.
- Smart features keep chemical usage to a minimum.
- In-built safety prevents overdosing chemicals.
- Sensor controls adding product only when it is needed.
COVERS AND ROLLERS
Super Bubble, Thermal Cover, Debris Covers, Rollers
A variety of cover materials are available depending on what you want to achieve:
- Thermal covers retain heat in the pool when it is heated by an external source such as a gas heater, heat pump or solar heating.
- Bubble covers are translucent and allow the sun to penetrate them allowing the pool to be warmed up during the day, whilst the air pockets in the “bubble” insulate the pool during the night.
- Debris covers are of a mesh construction allowing water to drain through them but stopping leaves, twigs, etc from getting into the pool.
work in cold or overcast conditions
Heat pumps work by capturing ambient heat from the air, similar to air conditioners but in reverse – heating instead of cooling and transferring the heat to the pool water.
Heat pumps use electricity to operate small pumps and fans. No gas or other fuel is used, which reduces your carbon foot print for a more environmentally friendly pool-heating solution. They are available in a wide range of sizes and models to suit most pools and budgets.
the most cost effective solar system
Solar Pool Heating by Heliocol is the most cost effective solar system available. From small domestic systems up to Olympic pool type systems, solar pool heating will return your investment within 1 to 5 years.
We can provide a comprehensive range of pool accessories to enhance your ownership and use of your swimming pool, such as:
- Telescopic Poles
- Vacuum Heads
- Vacuum Hoses
- Wall Brush’s
- Leaf Rakes and Scoops
- Skimmer Socks
- And much more…
Above Ground Pools
Vogue Pools are the world’s leader in above ground pools. They can be put together by the competent DIY’er and can be installed above ground, in ground or into a deck, giving maximum flexibility to suit your backyard plans and an economic option to other forms of pool construction.